Digital newsletters are a very useful marketing tool – they’re cost-effective, targeted and measurable, plus they can be invaluable in driving traffic to your website and boosting its search engine rankings.
Regular communication with your customers via email newsletter will:
- Open a regular channel of communication with your customer base
- Keep your brand front of mind, increasing repeat business
- Cement your position as a helpful, knowledgeable company that shares information
- Encourage greater customer engagement, and awareness of product benefits
- Provide a vehicle for marketing messages, and a means for soliciting feedback
The most effective email newsletters offer a mix of content that’s reader-orientated, with any marketing messages conveyed subtly:
- Industry news (B2B) – this might include topics such as legislation, economy, business trends, relevant statistics
- Company updates – for example new staff profiles, charity fundraising activity, case studies, upcoming events, spotlight on products
- Expert advice articles – these are often in brief, with links to blog posts or web content
- Highlights of web assets – for example white papers, downloadable apps or specialist calculators
- Feedback requests – survey results are not only useful for business strategy planning, but they’re also great for future newsletters, the website, press releases… the list goes on.
I offer an e-newsletter service – which includes content planning, copywriting, on-brand layout, mailout and a post-mailout report – either as a standalone product or in tandem with my web content offering, at very reasonable rates. Please contact me to find out more.