Whatever industry you’re in, you’ll know that your marketing communications activity is pivotal to business success – but why should you use a professional copywriter for your promotional literature, digital marketing, and PR collateral?
The simple answer to this question is ‘perspective’. You may know your business inside out, but this can mean it’s hard for you to see it through prospective customers’ eyes, making it difficult for you to communicate your offering on their level. Additionally, outsourcing copywriting to an expert will not only save you time that can be used to focus more on your core business, but you will benefit from specialist professional experience, and will be assured of the highest standard of clean, considered, carefully crafted copy, which fully supports your communications objectives.
I have had many years’ experience of writing persuasive copy for a variety of uses – including adverts, newsletters, websites, social media, brochures, leaflets, white papers, awards entries, advertorials, speeches, press releases, case studies, articles, presentations and corporate video scripts – working in a wide range of sectors on both business-to-business and consumer-aimed projects. I can tailor my written ‘voice’ significantly, so its tone, style and complexity always matches the brand’s target audience perfectly: I’m equally adept at writing friendly lifestyle features for consumer magazines as I am authoritative business advice articles for directors, or technical product literature for engineers, for example.
Thanks to my PR and marketing background, I’m also well-placed to dovetail seamlessly with your in-house team, as I have personal experience of managing a variety of different communications projects – from media relations campaigns to complete website builds, iPhone app development to launch event organisation – and so understand the pressures and challenges involved.
Clients past and present include:
- Ideal Heating (domestic boilers)
- Marston & Langinger (garden rooms)
- Paynes Turf
- The Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa
- AJ Energy Consultants
- Orchard Group (office design and build)
- TT Automotive (diesel fuel injection)
- Ideal Commercial (commercial boilers)
- CFB Boilers (steam boilers)
- CBHC (chartered accountants)
- Sentinel Commercial (water treatment)
- Regency Security
- Charltons (estate agent)
- Breasley (bed manufacturer)
- Colchester Fuel Injection (diesel fuel injection)
- Credit & Business Finance (credit insurance)
- Crane BS&U (valve manufacturer)
- Cloudfm (facilities management)
- GAP Interiors (image library)